6.10.2011

From my studio to you!











If you live anywhere in the vicinity of Everett, Washington, you've got to mark your calendars to attend the Artist Garage Sale on Saturday June 18th at the Schack Art Center in Downtown Everett...
SATURDAY, JUNE 18th
9am - 4pm

90+ local artists selling glass, ceramics, art supplies, paintings, old stock, seconds, and new stock.

ALL AT GARAGE SALE PRICES!


Stay downtown after the event for the Third Saturday

Everett Artwalk from 4-7pm.


And, free parking 1 block north at Everpark Garage!





I'll be selling lots of stuff that I've cleaned out of my studio - everything from old linoleum floor tiles to unused card stock to flotsam & jetsam!  There's plenty of goodies to be found (and I try to not spend all my proceeds at other artist's booths...but sometimes its hard...)  If you do venture up this way, please stop in at my booth and say hi - I'll be inside the art center...just look for the four corners design banner.

And while you are making plans to travel to Everett - two other summer events you won't want to miss...

18th Annual Juried Art Show at the Schack Art Center from June 30 - August 25. 
My multi-media collage, "Time" was accepted for this show - click here to read the post about my piece.

Fresh Paint, an outdoor artist festival will be held August 20 & 21 at the Everett Marina.  I'll be participating for my third year at this event - always a great venue with the water, the boats, the artists, the farmers market...and hopefully great weather this year.

Wherever you live, I encourage you to visit your local artist events...your support, even just in attendance, strengthens the arts in your community.  Hope to see you this summer!

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails